28 April 2010

Journey by bus!!!


Holidays were extremely boring,
I did nothing but snoring.

This led me to have a trip,
Tying grandma to my hip:)

Seats were nil;So i stood still!
Trees and farms were gone;I couldn't bear the bus's horn.

Our city was disappering bit by bit,
My bus just missed a big hit.

Cars and bikes running beside,
Sun is like a chicken which is fried.
Baby was weeping,mother was sleeping,
Guy was chatting,music was rocking.

I encountered people with different moods,
But the conductor was a little bit rude.
Villages passed by,
The baby again began to cry.

Finally we reached our place,
I was with a tired face.

It was really a splendid one,
God!!I had a bunch of fun.
-----x-----x-----x-----

P.S:Tying grandma to my hip doesnt mean that i really tied to my hip
i meant that she was under my responsibility!!!a humourous way of writing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment