Thinking about you from dawn to dine,
You helped me in my days of gloom,
Wish you would be for ever mine.
You helped me in my days of gloom,
You listened to me in my days of bloom.
You took care of me like a mother,
You played with me like a brother.
You felt low when i was sick,
As you don't have anyone to play and kick.
You advised me how to judge people,
You always wanted me to be as high as a steeple.
You gave your shoulder to weep and cry,
You never wished to say me goodbye.
I love you more than you could know,
I don't want to ever let you go.
You are my sky-high gift,
Who was by my side to lift.
Do you dream of me every night???
Wish i could always hold you tight.
Even if I'm just a friend,
I always love you until my end.
-L.F
No comments:
Post a Comment