30 July 2013

A dark world!!

A dark world !!!

I should say it's a dark marked world,
where people can no more raise their voice or be bold.

People are threatened and shivers out, even if it isn't as cold,
Life is no more precious but so is a diamond or gold.

There is no one in this world that you can trust and hold,
No one wants the things or men who are  old.

Men value more, the things that can be sold,
This is not that I want, I need a new world that is ever seen or is told.

So, I aspire for a change and am sure I will bring the same,
For all this, whom should I blame?

Men came, went and came,
Position and power was all that they claim.

All what they need was name and  fame,
Finally what they did was playing a tricky game.

It is this world's greatest shame,
Let these people  who ruined this world go lame. 

Let them be burned down to death in those flames,
This is what I finally aim.


-L.F

No comments:

Post a Comment