30 July 2013

At the World's end !

Childhood was fun, I was happy even if I had none.
But now it has all begun, I feel the absence of a loved one.
I feel lonely,sad and low.
This glooms much more as I grow.
I am going through the drought of love,
I crave for someone's love and care, nothing above.
When people come and then depart,
It left a scar, in my heart.
I started convincing myself that; this was all my fate,
I cannot find any other way than screw up my life and hate.
I want a hand to hold on, a caring shoulder to cry upon,
But where have all those so-called friends gone?
Like a lonely soul, wandering in love's desert 
For, my mind and heart have been badly hurt.
Is death only solution left with me?
will it give me peace and let me go so free?
The lonely soul decides not to die,
But to fight for life and fly to the sky.


-L.F

No comments:

Post a Comment