30 July 2013

To Granny, with Love

You are a woman of extreme endeavor, courage and love
Who is as soft and beautiful as a dove.

You have become my role model since I stepped on this ground,
for the education, hard-work and other things that your life is built around.

You have taught me so many valuable lessons and things to do,
So you have become my loving grandma whom I owe my life to.

When I was learning to walk, you held my hand such that I won’t fall down,
Now the experiences you share and lessons you taught will never let me down.

You have become my best friend by sharing your experiences, helping me in my studies and updating me with the news,
Who wrote letters to me about different aspects sharing your views.

I feel so proud to have a sweet grandmother like you,
And am sure I wouldn’t meet anyone better in the near future too.



-L.F

No comments:

Post a Comment